I Am Here For You by Tammy Lang Jensen

When you are lost, I will find you. When you are desperate, I will light the way.

I Am Here For You by Tammy Lang Jensen
When you are weary, call to me. When you are tired, lonely or lost, I will be there. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). 

When you are lost, I will find you. When you are desperate, I will light the way. I will guide you out of the darkness into my marvelous light. And when the sun shines upon your face and warms you; you will know I created it just for you. My love for you endures forever. My time and grace for you is without end. My delight in you stretches across the expanse of the sky. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are Peace (Proverbs 3:17).

How I delight in the way of the Lord. All his promises are “Yes” and “Amen”. “How can two walk together, except they agree?” (Amos 3:3). Lord, bring me into agreement with you. Make my heart ring true. Purified for a time such as this. Broken and abuse, but not neglected. Not forgotten by the father‘s love.

A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice (Isaiah 42:3). What you have given, measures more than the richest man. They all gave out of there wealth; but she, out of her property, put in everything—all she had to live on (Mark 12:44). Truly I tell you, he said, this poor widow has put in more than all the others (Luke 21:3).

The eyes of the Lord search to and fro, looking for those to whom he can bless. And all these blessing shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God (Deuteronomy 28:2). Be obedient and TRUST IN THE LORD ALWAYS!!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget