A Vision of Raindrops by Tammy Lang Jensen

Just like the gentle pressure of the Father’s hand.

A Vision of Raindrops by Tammy Lang Jensen
Today I saw a vision of raindrops on a window. As it continued to rain, suddenly several of the raindrops ran down the window into a little stream.

They all came together and chose a certain path. While they were all together and on a certain path, what caused it was invisible to me. Just like the gentle pressure of the Father’s hand.

Invisible to the naked eye, but there just the same. Those who know Me hear My voice, and a stranger they will not follow. Where the Lord guides the river of our life is important. Some call it staying in the flow. Are you in step with God, are you remaining in the flow? And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for me, and the leaf thereof for medicine (Healing) (Ezekiel 47:12).

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the lamb (Revelation 22:1). My people have rivers of living water in their belly and fire in their mouth. Guard your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life (Proverbs 4:23). He who believes in Me as the Scripture has said, “Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). What is flowing from you today, has life thrown some rocks in your well? The prayer of a righteous person available much. Pray this prayer with me today: Father, I fear I have allowed the issues of life to dam up my river.

I have allowed rocks of disappointment, hurt, offense, unforgiveness, poverty, irritability and selfishness to block my flow. I asked that you would come in with your gentle hand and help me to remove them. I asked that with your battering ram of love you would break down any walls I have built around my heart. And with your living water tear down any hindrances from the enemy. I asked that I become a conduit of love, peace, generosity, forgiveness, selflessness, joy and laughter once again.

I declare a cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones (Proverbs 17:22). I declare that you have our days planned out for good and not for evil, to give us a hope and a future. That you came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. I am discerning an abundance of rain in the spiritual realm. What the enemy meant for our harm you will turn around for our good. That our vats are overflowing with new wine, and the oil of gladness has overtaken us. That the anointing is so heavy on us, that it drips onto all we come in contact with. That we will burst forth, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon us.

And when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him. That you will overtake the land the Lord has given you, like a mighty rushing river. That the Lord has extended your tent pegs, and gladly given you new territory. I hear a cry from heaven, “Go in and possess the land!” From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force (Matthew 11:12). Victory is mine, saith the Lord, victory is mine!

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But today, the Lord says, “It is all yours for the taking!” In Jesus Name Amen.... this is your Victory Hymn! It is time my people possess what is theirs....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget