My Bride Sweet Relief by Deborah Waldron Fry

When the enemy threatens to steal your Peace, turn your eyes upon Me, Dear One. I am the Friend that sticks closer than a brother.

My Bride Sweet Relief by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am bringing My Bride sweet relief. Though the world around you cannot comprehend My Spirit of Comfort in the midst of the storms, I am your Secret Place of Repose. 

When the enemy threatens to steal your Peace, turn your eyes upon Me, Dear One. I am the Friend that sticks closer than a brother.

I am your Beloved Bridegroom. You bear My Name. I am the Word. You have tasted and seen that I am good. You are blessed because you take refuge in Me. Eat My Word, for it shall be your joy and your heart's delight. Know also that My wisdom is like honey for you. As I am, so are you in this world. You are a sweet savor in the midst of a very foul world.

The fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon. Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, My Bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. Rest, My Love. Rest in the Beauty of My Holiness. You are Hidden in Me.

SWEET: pleasing to the mind or feelings: agreeable, gratifying —often used as a generalized term of approval: marked by gentle good humor or kindliness: fragrant
: delicately pleasing to the ear or eye

RELIEF: a pleasant and relaxed feeling that someone has when something unpleasant stops or does not happen
: the removal or reducing of something that is painful or unpleasant

REPOSE: to lie at rest: to remain still or concealed: to take a rest

...Song of Solomon 5:15 "His legs are pillars of alabaster set on pedestals of pure gold; His appearance is like Lebanon, choice as the cedars. 16 His mouth is full of sweetness. And He is wholly desirable. This is my Beloved and this is my Friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

...Song of Solomon 4:11 Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, My Bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. The fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon.( the smell of cedars; pure,cleansed; uncontaminated)

...2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savor of His knowledge by us in every place. 15 For we are unto God a sweet savor of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that are perishing

...Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

...Proverbs 24:13 Eat honey, My child, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.14 Know also that wisdom is like honey for you

...Jeremiah 15:16 When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty.

Artwork by Brenda Craig; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget