Greater Revelation and Depth by Tammy Lang Jensen

When not used with wisdom, it can crush a man’s spirit. If you have the gift of prophecy, revelation, words of wisdom and knowledge.

Greater Revelation and Depth by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I was seeking the Lord this morning, crying out for greater revelation and depth. This is what the Lord told me: my word is multifaceted, multi dimensional, and multi generational.

It has the ability to reach across borders, boundaries and prejudices. It can burst a heart wide-open or lift your soul.

When not used with wisdom, it can crush a man’s spirit. If you have the gift of prophecy, revelation, words of wisdom and knowledge.

Wield them with love and use great care. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). Crucify the flesh, so the word of God does not have to. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1). Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Be a wise workman, saturated in the word of truth. The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. In the days to come, the reaper shall overtake the sower. The bounty, shall overflow the vats. The new wine that is coming cannot be possessed by old wine skins. To put your foot on the land, you must have a plan. And to come into my tabernacle, you must have praise on your lips. I will declare your name to my people; in the assembly I will praise you (Psalm 22:22).

My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be there God, and they shall be my people (Ezekiel 37:27). I will rest among them, my dwelling place they shall be. I shall invade their circumstance, with my righteous right hand. On my pinons I will carry them safely home. I am a safe tower, those who love me will seek refuge there.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32). I am searching for apostles, prophets, pastors, evangelist and teachers who will know the truth. They will send it on wings of angels, to go and set the captives free. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the afflicted; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound (Isaiah 61:1)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget