Do Not Weep, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

It was always in My Hand for you, Dear One. I am the answer to every question, the Master Key to every Door.

Do Not Weep, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not weep, My Child. You have sought Me and inquired of Me for answers to specific things in your life. 

I am coming to you with the key in My Hand to unlock that which has been hidden before.

The enemy has tried to obscure the answer with his lies and deceit. It was always in My Hand for you, Dear One. I am the answer to every question, the Master Key to every Door. Your Father, who spared not His own Son, will He not with Him, give you all things freely? Oh yes, My Bride, I withhold NO good thing from you.

So listen for My Voice, My Love, and be alert, for I am speaking to you by My Spirit. For I am giving you the key to unlock that which has been obscured by darkness.Those things that have never been resolved shall suddenly be brought into My Light. Suddenly, in My Light. you shall see Light. You shall see the Key that you have been searching for! Have I not promised that when you came into My Kingdom that ALL these things shall be added unto you?

Oh yes, Dear One, what was once hidden is now revealed through the Light of the Son. Eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the imagination of man what I will do for My Own. But I am revealing it to you by My Spirit. The keys of the kingdom of heaven belong to My Children. Receive it by faith. The Key of Victory is yours!

...1 Corinthians 2:9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.10But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

...Romans 8:31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

...Matthew 7:11 So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

...Isaiah 22:22 Then I will set the key of the house of David on His shoulder, When He opens no one will shut, When He shuts no one will open.

...Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven."

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget