What Do You See, My Love? by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are seated on the Sash of a new prophetic Window, I am opening up new revelation to you. I have given you ears to hear and eyes to see. My Child.

What Do You See, My Love? by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. What do you see, My Love? You who wear My robe of righteousness, My garments of salvation, dipped in the Blood of the Lamb. 

There is an open heaven over you, My Child. You are the BLESSED of the LORD. You are My Beloved and I am yours. You are seated on the Sash of a new prophetic Window, I am opening up new revelation to you. I have given you ears to hear and eyes to see. My Child.

The Son is shining and the Breath of God fills your lungs. Have no fear. Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know. Even before you call Me, I hear, and while you are yet speaking, help is already on the way. You shall overcome the enemy by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony.

All promises are yes and amen through your Savior. The windows of heaven are open. You sit with Me in heavenly places, you are in Christ, in the open Window of Eternity, where the Light and Life of the Son is always radiating. The windows of heaven are a bulwark for you, a Place of Peace and safety. In My Light, you shall see Light. Have no fear, My Child. My angels surround you, they go to battle for you. See with eyes of faith. I am pouring out a blessing that you will not have room enough to contain, and nothing shall be able to stop it!

Window: 1. An opening in the wall of a building for the admission of LIGHT and AIR. 2. An aperture or opening.

Sash:a glazed window frame, esp one that OPENS.

... Isaiah 54:12 "I will make thy windows of agates." The word is derived from that for “SUN,” denotes those parts of the building which glitter in the sun’s rays. Can be rendered battlements, bulwarks, pinnacles, i.e., suns or rays of the sun"; having a radiated appearance like the sun.
...Revelation 1:16 His Face was like the SUN shining in all its brilliance.

...Revelation 19:13He is dressed in a ROBE dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.
...Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a ROBE of His righteousness, as a Bridegroom adorns His head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

...Isaiah 624 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

...Song of Solomon 2:9 Look, My Beloved stands behind our wall, gazing through the WINDOWS, peering through the lattice. 10My Beloved calls to me, “Arise, My darling. Come away with Me, My beautiful one.

...2 Kings 7:19the captain had answered the man of God, “If the Lord himself should make WINDOWS in heaven, could such a thing be?” And Elisha said, “You shall see it with your own eyes.."

Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget