The Awaited Promises by Tammy Lang Jensen

As our hands go up, the blessings come down. I got the sense that the Father could barely hold his hand back.

The Awaited Promises by Tammy Lang Jensen
God was showing me rainbows this morning. He said, “It is time for many to realize their long awaited promises.”

As our hands go up, the blessings come down. I got the sense that the Father could barely hold his hand back.

Excited to bless his children, but with wisdom for the appointed time. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything (James 1:4). Stand firm, stand steadfast, and trust the sovereignty of your God.

The maker of heaven and earth, the anointer of your head. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows (Psalm 23:5). With wisdom and mercy I have chose you, with wisdom and mercy I have set you aside. But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light (1 Peter 2:9).

I have trusted you with little, now I will trust you with much. You will teach the world what stewardship looks like. You are my blueprint and strategy. My secret weapon against the enemy. Rise up and assume your position.

Every fiery dart diminished, every wrong thought held captive. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5). You can’t just have a hand for blessing, you must have a mind for it. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget