Never Pass You by Deborah Waldron Fry

He is God Himself, who abides in you. My Spirit in you is continually crying out, "Abba Father."

Never Pass You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you know that I will NEVER pass you by? You are My beloved Child. 

When you were born again, the Holy Spirit came to dwell in your heart. He is God Himself, who abides in you. My Spirit in you is continually crying out, "Abba Father."

Even when you cannot speak, when your heart is heavy, when words escape you, I hear The Holy Spirit in you calling out to Me. We are One, Beloved. So do not let your heart be overwhelmed. The angels also hearken to My Voice in you and come to your aid. They hearken to the Voice of My Word. I am the Word. They hear the Spirit calling.

This groaning within you, this excellency of Power is not of you, but of Me. Therefore, do not let the enemy of your soul convince you that I am not near. Even through the valley of the shadow of death, I am with you; When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you.

When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, and the flames will not set you ablaze. Rest easy, My Love. My  Spirit helps you in your weakness. Even when you do not know how to pray, the Spirit Himself intercedes for you with groans too deep for words. And behold, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Forever and ever, you are My Beloved and I am yours. For it is by GRACE that I have saved you, and it is My Grace and Perfect Love that shall always keep you by My Side.

...Romans 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

...Romans 8:26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words.27 And He who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

...2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this Treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

...Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, and the flames will not set you ablaze.

...Ephesians 2:6 It is by grace you have been saved! 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
Amazing artwork by Brenda Craig;used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget