Offensive Line by Deborah Waldron Fry

I declare to you that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. My overcoming Power through My Spirit lives in you and is always working in you.

Offensive Line by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do you know, Beloved, that you are on the OFFENSIVE LINE? The gates of HELL are a DEFENSE trying to hold back My Warrior Bride. 

They can NOT prevail against you.The enemy is more afraid of you than you know. Fear and lies are his only weapons. I came and DESTROYED the works of the devil.

Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Even though you walk through the valley of the SHADOW (illusion) of death, fear NO EVIL, for I am with you. I declare to you that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. My overcoming Power through My Spirit lives in you and is always working in you.

Be a slave to fear no longer, My Dear Child. GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. My Love shall never fail you. Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours. No enemy will be able to stand before you; the LORD your God will lay the dread of you and the fear of you on all the land on which you set foot, as He has spoken to you. Be strong and courageous, Beloved, your victory is assured.

...Matthew 16: 18 And I tell you, on this Rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
....1 John 4:4...and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.4 You are of God, little children, and HAVE OVERCOME THEM: because GREATER is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

...1 John 3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that HE might destroy the works of the devil.

...Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

...Romans 8:15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"
....Deuteronomy 11:24-25

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget