The Devil and Punching Gloves by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Fear not. I am stepping into that situation.

The Devil and Punching Gloves by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the devil with punching gloves on. He was attempting to strike down a child of God. 

I saw Jesus, mighty and strong, step in, And hold him back with ONE Finger. The devil was swinging his arms uselessly and could not touch the Believer..

Beloved. Fear not. I am stepping into that situation. I am stopping the devil dead in his tracks. I know in the natural, it feels like you have been hit from all sides. Just when it seemed that things were getting better for you, the enemy came with an attack to knock the wind out of you. This one-two punch came to turn your face from Mine; to steal your faith and your confidence in My Love, Goodness and Grace. I will not let this weapon formed against you succeed, Dear One. The devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy, I came to bring you LIFE. You can trust this word, My Child. He who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it. Though a thousand fall at your left side, and ten thousand at your right, it shall not come near you.

This is your 911 call, My Love. Just whisper My Name, speak My name, shout My Name. At the sound of My name, every evil thing must bow. You are an overcomer, My Child. You are Mine. The spirits must submit to you in My Name. Do not give up the good fight of faith, My Warrior. I am walking with you through every valley and every mountaintop. Have no doubt. I cast out devils with the Finger of God, and behold, I give YOU this same authority.

The Kingdom of God has come to you. The very WIND of God dwells within you and is in your lungs, Beloved. Whom shall you fear? You shall TRAMPLE serpents and scorpions under your feet and CAST OUT devils with the Finger of God, and nothing shall by any means harm you.

...ONE TWO-PUNCH: combination of two quick blows in rapid succession: two forces combining to produce a marked effect.

...STOPS DEAD IN ITS TRACKS: prevent the process or activity from continuing.
...Luke 11:20 "But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you."

...Luke 10:18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19Behold, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and Nothing shall by any means harm you. 20Nevertheless, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget