A Vision by Tammy Lang Jensen

But the Lord looked at me and his eyes were smiling as he said, “You were created for Mountain Heights so I created your cart to climb.”

A Vision by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me a vision, and in it, I had a cart with an ox pulling it. However, I immediately noticed my cart had square wheels and my process on flat ground was almost impossible.

As I looked at a passerby, that had round wheels, they navigated the trail easily. I looked at the Lord inquisitively, wondering why he made my journey harder. But the Lord looked at me and his eyes were smiling as he said, “You were created for Mountain Heights so I created your cart to climb.”

As I headed up the mountain before me, with each turn of the wheel, it was would anchor the point of the wheel in the Rocky earth and it kept the cart from rolling backward, until I was ready to pull again. As many of the others began to try an ascend the mountain. No matter how hard they tried, every time they stop to catch their breath, the cart with round wheels would slide all the way back down to the bottom of the mountain. What are you looking at with natural eyes and wrong perspective.

The thing you view as your biggest challenge, could be exactly what catapults you to your future. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance and endurance (Romans 5:3). For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, works out for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17). Suddenly, I was back in the garden with Jesus.

We were both kneeling facing one another. We held within our hands elaborately wrapped gift boxes. In my excitement and zeal, I thrust my gift box towards the Lord. He took it and gently opened it, inside was a card that simply said, “My Life!” Jesus wept and I could tell truly all he ever wanted was my life. Then the Lord handed me a gift box. As I opened it, it appeared to be filled with his blood, I knew instinctively to pour it over me. He smiled and said you are covered in the blood. But look again in the box. As I did as I was told, I found ancient keys and extravagant jewels. He said, I have given you the keys of the kingdom and Jewels of a queen! Always remember who you are and who’s you are, a child of the most high God, a joint heir with Christ. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.

Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven (Matthew 16:19). You will be a crown of splendor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God (Isaiah 62:3). The Lord is perfect in all of his ways. Relax, relent and let him have his way.

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you, will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). I see many of you achieving the Apex of your climb, and as you approach 2019 saying to yourself: “Yes Lord, indeed it was worth it!”...,

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget