Glowing Grains of Sand by Deborah Waldron Fry

Feel the warmth of My Love. I am your King of Glory. My Face is always shining upon you and I am always gracious unto you.

Glowing Grains of Sand by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw Hands releasing Glory out upon the earth. It was like brilliantly glowing grains of sand, flowing from His fingers as they fell upon His Children. 

These Hands belonged to our Savior, the Beautiful One, the Son of God, who was clothed in a white garment reaching to His feet and around His chest was a golden sash.

"My Glory is flooding your atmosphere, Beloved. Wave upon wave of Glory is being poured out. As the waters cover the sea, so shall the knowledge of My Glory cover the earth. Darkness is upon the earth, and great darkness the peoples, but this evil shall not touch you, Dear One. Lift up your face, Beloved. Catch My Rays. Feel the warmth of My Love. I am your King of Glory. My Face is always shining upon you and I am always gracious unto you.

The Son of Righteousness has arisen over you with healing in His Wings. You wear My Glorious robe of Righteousness. My Glory is covering you. You are shining with My radiance. Keep looking to Me, My Child. I am your Source. You are being changed from glory to glory. There is a GLORIOUS UNFOLDING taking place, that which has never been seen before. The Brightness of My Glory shall literally be seen upon you by the naked eye as a witness to the world. I that speak in righteousness am mighty to save. The Glory of the latter house is so much GREATER than the former. Arise, My Bride. It is your time to shine!"

UNFOLDING: to open or spread out; revelation, disclosure
...Malachi 4:2 "But for you who revere My name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in His "wings". (also translated RAYS in NIV) And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.

...Isaiah 63:1 Who is this that comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? This that is GLORIOUS in His apparel, traveling in the greatness of His strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

...Haggai 2:9 'The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,' says the LORD of hosts, 'and in this place I will give peace,' declares the LORD of hosts."

...Psalm 3:3 But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My GLORY, and the One who lifts my head.

...Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His GLORY SHALL BE SEEN UPON YOU.

... Revelation 1:13-16 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like the Son of Man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash.

...John 11:40Jesus replied, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the GLORY of God?


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget