My Secret Chamber of Revelation by Deborah Waldron Fry

It was too much to comprehend without the Spirit of God living in them.

My Secret Chamber of Revelation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You have entered My Secret Chamber of Revelation. I am the Door that leads to all Truth. You are My Child and also My Confidant. 

This is your heritage, Dear One, through your new birth. My mysteries are revealed to you by My Spirit. At one time, no man could know these things.

It was too much to comprehend without the Spirit of God living in them. But for this reason, I have sent My Spirit into your heart.

And now, Beloved, you and I are the most intimate of friends. As a Bridegroom and His Bride should be the best of friends, so are we, Beloved. I am He who sticks closer than a brother. The Veil no longer keeps you from My Glorious Presence. It is for you to know the Secret of My Presence. You shall hear My Voice and discern it from all others. Does not the Bride listen for her Beloved's Voice. And does He not speedily answer her? Oh yes, Dear One. I am He who never leaves you nor forsakes you. I am He who will forever commune with you and guide you. You shall be a living witness that your God talks to men.

There is no care that you cannot cast upon Me. There is no need for which you cannot seek Divine Relief. You have entered into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of the Lamb. Though you may not possess a degree from the world of men, to you I have given the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge. To you, the seven spirits of God are revealed and at work in you. The Spirit of the Lord. The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.

Come away with Me, My Beloved and My Friend. Walk with your Father, your Bridegroom and your Best Friend for awhile. Your Teacher no longer hides Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left. The knowledge of the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven have been opened to you."

Confidant:one to whom secrets are entrusted; especially intimate ones.

...Psalm 25:14 The secret counsel of the LORD is for those who fear Him, and He reveals His covenant to them.

...Colossians 2:2That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ, 3 In Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

...Isaiah 30:21 He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. 21Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

...Mathew 13:11He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them."

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget