A Fierce and Strong Warrior by Tammy Lang Jensen

I will go before you and will level mountains. I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron (Isaiah 45:2). I can rule you with the compassion and softness of a dove.

A Fierce and Strong Warrior by Tammy Lang Jensen
I can rule with an iron fist, as a fierce and strong warrior. I will go before you and will level mountains. 

I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron (Isaiah 45:2). I can rule you with the compassion and softness of a dove.

I come to comfort you as Holy Spirit. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13). Do you know when to wield your sword and when to return it to the sheath. To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1). I am your dread champion, I am the Holy of Holy’s.

But the Lord is with me like a dread champion; therefore my persecutors were stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed. With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten (Jeremiah 20:11). My children only need to be still, the hand of the Lord will deliver them. Be still! And know that I am God. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord (Psalm 27:14). Don’t run out ahead of your season, don’t resent the days of small beginnings. All in God‘s perfect timing, for the Lord is perfect in all his ways.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6). Trust, Wait, Obey, obedience is better than sacrifice.

When you pray, pray for greater discernment. That you might know the seasons of your life. Have I not told you: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget