He Trembles by Deborah Waldron Fry

He trembles at the sight of you. He is terrified that you will finally realize your royal heritage. He has been working to convince you that you are beaten in this life.

He Trembles by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Beloved. The devil knows who you are. Do not let this cause fear. No, Dear One. Let this knowledge give you confidence in the day of battle.

For as he knows who I AM, so he knows who I AM IN YOU. Oh yes, My Child. He trembles at the sight of you. He is terrified that you will finally realize your royal heritage. He has been working to convince you that you are beaten in this life.

He has tried to get you to fear and doubt and run away from him. But I have said that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. I have given you My authority to TREAD upon serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy. Run TO the battle, Mighty Warrior. You wear My armor of LIGHT that destroys the works of darkness.

You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. My Word in your mouth is a Glorious Sword to cut off the head of the enemy. As I AM, so are you in this world. Fear not. I have equipped you well, Dear One. You carry My Name. You are a Child of the King. You are sealed with the Holy Spirit. I am IN you and you in Me.

And so, My Warrior Bride, be strong in your Lord and in the power of MY might. And these signs shall follow you that believe; In My name shall you cast out devils; you shall speak with new tongues; You shall take up serpents; and if you drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt you; you shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Be confident of this, My Child. I am with you always, working with you, signs and wonders following you. PURSUE! For SURELY, you shall recover ALL!

...Acts 19:15 Eventually, one of the evil spirits answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but you, who are you?”

...Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ
...Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

...Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

... 1 Corinthians 15:57But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
...1 Samuel 30:8 And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And He answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget