Do You believe My Report by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have raised you up and seated you with Me in realms of Glory and Majesty. You are a Child of God.

Do You believe My Report by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a Child of God walking down a beautiful Path and as they walked, treasures were pouring out before them.

"Beloved. Do you know who you are in Me? Do you believe My report, My Child? Darkness no longer has dominion over you. The enemy cannot crush you, for the Lamb of God was crushed for you. I was oppressed and afflicted so that you could walk in victory. You are no longer under the curse, Dear One. You are My Blessed and Highly Favored Sons and Daughters. I was despised and rejected by men so that you are now accepted in the Beloved.

Do not be afraid, Dear One. You will not be put to shame. You shall not be humiliated or disgraced. With everlasting Kindness I have compassion on you. Though the mountains are removed and the hills shaken, My Loving Devotion will not depart from you. I have raised you up and seated you with Me in realms of Glory and Majesty. You are a Child of God.

I have clothed you in pure white robes of Righteousness, My Righteousness. I have given you My Name, My authority, and My Glory. Oh My Beloved. How I long for you to see that the enemy NO LONGER has dominion over you. I have called you by name; You are Mine!

Your identity is in Me. My DNA runs in your veins. Oh, what a great Love I lavish upon you, My Bride. Forever I am pouring out upon you the beautiful treasures of My Kingdom. For I have made known to you the Path of Life. And here in My Presence, there is fullness of joy, at My Right Hand are pleasures forevermore."
.
...Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness--secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, the One who calls you by name.

...1 John 3:1See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. 2Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, a we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

...Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

...1 Corinthians 1:30 It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God: our righteousness, holiness, and redemption.

...Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse for us. For it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
Isaiah 53-54
amazing artwork by Susan Card;used with permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget