Trust Me, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

By the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, it has been granted to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven.

Trust Me, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Get ready. I am taking you deeper. Trust Me, My Child and take My Hand. This is a walk of faith. For we will be going places you have not been before. You must keep your eyes upon Me. Only I know the Way. 

Only I see the end from the beginning. In these last days, you must come deeper into the realms of the Spirit to understand and have victory over the natural world. Only I can take you through these doors. You must abandon your way of thinking and doing. Religion has no place here. Relationship is what we have, Dear One. I will reveal mysteries to you from the darkness and I will bring the deep darkness into the Light.

That which was not known to you before, I will make known. The enemy desires that you stay in the dark, but I have come to be your Light. There is nothing hidden that My Spirit will not reveal to you, Beloved. Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things that you do not know. Arise, My Love, My beautiful one, Arise My sons and My daughters, and come away. Come and do not be afraid. By the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, it has been granted to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven.

...1 Corinthians 2:9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.10But God has revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.
...Matthew 13:11Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven..

...Ephesians 3:10His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11according to His eternal purpose that He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

...Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

...Job 12:22 He reveals mysteries from the darkness and brings the deep darkness into light.
...Daniel 2:22 It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, And the light dwells with Him

... Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on His shoulder; So He shall open, and no one shall shut;And He shall shut, and no one shall open.

...1 Corinthians 2:7 No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began.

...Ephesians 3:17that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him,

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget