A Field full of Beautiful Lilies by Tammy Lang Jensen

I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. I am the truth, the life and the way.

A Field full of Beautiful Lilies by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me a field full of beautiful lilies. He said to me, “They are beautiful, are they not; and do I not care for them?”

Do I not care much more for you than a field full of lilies. Will I not clothe you, give you food to eat and water to drink. I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. I am the truth, the life and the way.

Those who drink of me, will never thirst again. But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I gave them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life (John 4:14). Let your wellspring overflow, let new life bubble up in you. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland (Isaiah 43:19).

I will walk you through the desert places, I will walk you through the crowded towns. I will be a wall of fire around you, and your great protector when the days are dark. And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the Lord, and I will be the glory in her mist (Zechariah 2:5). My light will shine ever brighter, till the coming of the dawn. A new day is upon us, one like no other. The ancient of days is talking, are you listening? Are you stealing away to the secret place every chance you get.

The days are upon us to come up high, are you won’t survive the darkness. Though the days are dark, and my knees tremble, I know you are with me. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:4). I find comfort in knowing you, the character and nature of your heart. You have drawn me to your bosom, you have taken me as one of your own. The Spirit of adoption is upon me. I have been adopted into the family of Christ. Born-again believers, fighting the good fight of faith. We will not back down, we are soldiers in the army of Christ. Trained and equipped to walk in the valley and come out victorious. Victory is mine, saith the Lord, victory is mine! For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory (Deuteronomy 20:4).

The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord (Proverbs 21:31). For yours is the power and the glory and the honor O Lord. You are exalted as head above all. Let your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven. Joy to the Lord and all of his servants. Let victory ring throughout the land. The King has come, the King has come. Lay your burdens down....Amen and Amen

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget