The Step of Faith by Deborah Waldron Fry

Voice is the Voice of many waters, it is My Voice and My Word, the Living Waters that surround you and hold you up.

The Step of Faith by Deborah Waldron Fry
Fear not, Beloved. Go ahead and take that step of faith. I have got you! I have you covered! Step out upon the waters. 

You will not sink, Dear One. For in Me you live and move and have your being. I am He whose Voice is the Voice of many waters, it is My Voice and My Word, the Living Waters that surround you and hold you up.

I am He who wraps Himself in Light as a garment. You are wrapped in My Garment of Light also, My Child. I am He who is Light, and there is no darkness in Me. I wrap My Mantle of Light around you as a Shield. The darkness shall not overwhem you in My Embrace. You shall walk on the Water and on the Wings of the Wind with Me for you are above and not beneath. Arise and shine, Beloved. You shine with My Glory. You shall touch many and through My Light in you and upon you, many shall see and come to know He who is Light.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right Hand. Arise, shine, My Child, for your Light has come, and My Glory is upon you. For behold, darkness covers the earth, and thick darkness is over the peoples; but the Sun of Righteousness has risen upon you, to empower you in these last days. My Glory is your Garment of Salvation. My Radiant Robe of Pure Righteousness upon you shines brilliantly for all to see. Step out, My Glorious One. Darkness can NEVER overcome you. Nations will come to your Light, and kings to the brightness of your Dawn. In My Light, they shall see light.

...Psalm 104:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, You are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty.2He wraps Himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent, 3laying the beams of His chambers on the waters above, making the clouds His chariot, walking on the wings of the wind.4He makes the winds His messengers, flames of fire His servants.

...Isaiah 60:1Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. 2For behold, darkness covers the earth, and thick darkness is over the peoples; but the LORD will rise upon you, and His glory will appear over you. 3Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

...Psalm 36:9 For with you is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.

...Luke 1:78 because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the Dawn from on high will visit us.
...John 1:4In Him was life, and that life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never overcome it.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget