Holy Golden Oil Dripping by Deborah Waldron Fry

Because of Me, you LIVE! The warmth of my Love shall melt those strongholds. My Spirit shall cause those gates to open. Open wide the Gates, the King of Glory has come in!

 Holy Golden Oil Dripping by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a Holy Golden Oil dripping on an Ancient hinge of a door or gate. Then I saw many hundreds of little prisons, like igloos with a gate on them and I saw angels throwing open the doors and people running out of them. If you feel like you are in a cold dark place, this word is for you....

Beloved. I am setting you free from the prison of your soul. Without you realizing it, the enemy's thoughts became your thoughts. Thoughts that nothing will change. Thoughts of hopelessness. Thoughts that this one thing is too hard for your God. These thoughts became fear. This fear became a stronghold.

It has caused you to live in a prison of fear; a dark cold place where freedom has become just a word. Do not fear, My Child. Just look to Me once again. Angels are releasing you from these strongholds of the mind and body as you look to Me. Because of Me, you LIVE! The warmth of my Love shall melt those strongholds. My Spirit shall cause those gates to open. Open wide the Gates, the King of Glory has come in!

The adversary stands at the door but he cannot prevent your freedom! He cannot do a thing to stop it, Dear One. Every high thing will come down, every thought not of Me shall be taken captive by My Spirit. Just let it happen, My Love. Let go of all of your man made notions, for I alone am trustworthy. I alone can rescue, I alone can and will deliver you from this place of destruction and despair. I declare to you this day, arise, My Love and come away. The Gates are flung wide open for you by My Mighty Ones.

For they have hearkened to My Word in you and you shall not be denied your freedom! I am your Deliverer, who has delivered you before and I will again! Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all. My Resurrection Power dwells in you, Come forth into the perfection of Zoe Life! It is time for LIFE! You will live and not die and declare the mighty works of your God!"

Zoe life: the state of one who is possessed of vitality or is animate in every living soul: the absolute fulness of life, the very LIFE of GOD

...Psalm 34:18The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit. 19Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all.

...2 Corinthians 1:9Indeed we had in ourselves the sentence of death, in order that we should not be trusting in ourselves, but in God, the One raising the dead, 10who has delivered us from such a great death and will deliver us, in whom we have hope that also He will deliver us still.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;with permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget