Mission Trip To Guatemala by Tammy Lang Jensen

A solitary drop of water dripped from a faucet.

Mission Trip To Guatemala by Tammy Lang Jensen
So I was having trouble focusing today to hear from the Lord. We have just returned from a week of being out of the country in Guatemala. 

My mind was very busy with everything that needs to be accomplished to get the house and people back in order to start off the new week. I asked my husband to pray with me for peace and focus.

Once we finished and I return to my place where I listen for the Lord and close my eyes this is what I heard and saw. A solitary drop of water dripped from a faucet. As it hit the water below it was like I was hyper focused on the sound it made. And all of the world became that one drop of water. As all other noise faded away, that single drop seem to echo.

What have you become hyper focused on, what could have been one small moment in time now echoes through your life. You have played over and over in your mind so much that it now consumes you. Now focus your mind, heart and thoughts on Jesus. Imagine the only thing playing over and over in your thoughts is the love of Christ.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength (Mark 12:30). Be strong in the Lord and the power of his might. Be ye therefore steadfast in all your ways. Don’t waver between two opinions or let the winds of the sea toss you too and fro. The word is that anchor of hope for my soul, firm and secure. It allows me to enter the inner sanctuary behind the curtain (Hebrews 6:19).

To enter the sanctuary is to enter rest. Entering the rest of the Lord is more than just closing your eyes. It requires intent and focus. You have to be willing to wait on the Lord as long as it takes. Just as the Lord has been patient with you. You must be willing to wait on him if you want to talk. Where else can you get audience with a King, without a formal request. You simply need to cry Abba father, daddy God. What are you waiting for, run to the Master today....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget