The Excitement of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry

This time was ushered in through the Son and now through the Holy Spirit. The long cold winter is over, My Child, spring has come.

The Excitement of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard, "It is time, it is time, it is time!". And I felt the excitement of heaven, a JOY unspeakable and full of Glory. I asked Father what this "time" was and I heard the time of ANSWERED PRAYER and NEW LIFE IN THE SPIRIT, SPRINGTIME!

"Beloved. It is time. The time has come that through My True Worshipers, answers to prayer shall become like breathing to you. I am declaring," No more delay." As you worship in Spirit and in Truth, doubt and fear shall flee. This time was ushered in through the Son and now through the Holy Spirit. The long cold winter is over, My Child, spring has come.

My Spring. The Spring of the Spirit. You shall hear the calling and the wooing of the Dove, the Comforter. Come, Beloved, drop all unbelief at My Feet. In My Presence, You shall hear My Voice and LIVE. Put no confidence in the flesh, for you walk in the Spirit now. Hope deferred and delayed makes the heart sick, but I have come to FULFILL your desires and your prayers. I am the Answer for all of your needs.

I am your Hope and a Tree of Life to you. Fix your eyes on the unseen eternal things, Beloved, for the things that are seen are temporary. It is time for your victory to manifest. I am illuminating the way for you. I am putting the spring back into your step, Dear One, to present you faultless before the Presence of the Glorious One with exceeding joy. My Grace has been revealed and through Grace, your prayers and My Promises are YES and AMEN. Grab onto this Truth, My Child and do not let go. It is your time, Beloved, to SPRING FORTH into NEWNESS of Life.

...Ezekiel 12:28 "Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "None of My words will be delayed any longer. Whatever word I speak will be performed,"'" declares the Lord GOD.
...John 4:23 But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.

...John 5:25 Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

...Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh.

...Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
...2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

...2 Timothy 1:10 And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel.
...Jude1:24-25, Song of Solomon 2:11-12

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget