"Look in My Hand" by Deborah Waldron Fry

I hold the keys to DEATH and the grave. Death is no longer to be feared but LIFE ABUNDANT is now yours.

"Look in My Hand" by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not weep, My Child. Do not be discouraged and depressed. Fear not; I am the First and the Last: I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore.This is a week to celebrate with Me, Dear One. 

This is a season of Joy that was planned from the beginning of time. Religion has made it a time of sorrow, but I want you to be GLAD. I have robbed the grave! Let your heart sing with all of heaven. Rejoice and again I say rejoice. My Love has rescued you! Look in My Hand, Dear One. I hold the keys to DEATH and the grave. Death is no longer to be feared but LIFE ABUNDANT is now yours.

Through the death of your Savior, the devil has been rendered POWERLESS. No more fear, My sons and daughters. See My Light shining within you by the Spirit, the Light of LIFE and IMMORTALITY. You shall KNOW Me as I am and MY GLORY shall break every bondage, every sickness, every sentence of death, every bad report spoken over you. Rejoice, Beloved One of Mine! The resurrected King is resurrecting you. The same Glorious Spirit Who raised Christ from the dead DWELLS in you! Hear My Spirit proclaiming over you," "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?"

...Revelation 1:17And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

...2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

...Hebrews 2:14 Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil.

...Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the JOY that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget