My Forerunners by Deborah Waldron Fry

There will be no fear here but My JOY shall be your strength and the substance on which you ride, taking you higher and higher.

My Forerunners by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Now is the time to Soar on My Thermals of Joy"

Beloved. You are My Forerunners. Now is the time to soar. Now is the season to soar in the Spirit. It will not be in your own power, or strength, or by your own carefully devised plan. For this journey is orchestrated by your Abba Father. This is a journey into Heavenly Realms. This is an adventure, Dear One. There will be no fear here but My JOY shall be your strength and the substance on which you ride, taking you higher and higher.

This is why the enemy attempts to depress you and keep you earth bound in your mind. Fear not, My Child. Those who are born again live now by the Spirit and not the flesh. You have your Father's DNA. My Joy is your strength and your song. As you keep your eyes upon your Savior, you shall rise up in My thermals and flow with the Spirit. You shall fly high in the midst of the River of Fire and Living Water flowing from the Throne of Grace. This is the Holy Medium that envelopes you in which you SOAR! I am this Path of Life on which you travel.

This is My Heart for you, Beloved. Arise now, My sons and daughters; Come away with Me, My beautiful one and many shall follow you into the Glorious Light of My Presence. Let not your heart be troubled. In My Presence is fullness of joy; at My right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

THERMALS: A thermal is a movement of rising warm air. Relating to or caused by heat or by changes in temperature. Thermal streams or baths contain water which is naturally hot or warm.
MEDIUM: A surrounding or enveloping substance.

…John 3:7 Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

...John 15:11 "These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.

...Psalm 16:1You have shown Me the Path of Life: in Your Presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

...Daniel 7:10 "A RIVER OF FIRE was flowing and coming out from before Him; Thousands upon thousands were attending Him...

...Revelation 22:1Then the angel showed me the RIVER OF THE WATER OF LIFE, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Amazing painting by Amy Rylander; Used with permission
https://www.facebook.com/amyrylanderart/



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget