The Sevenfold by Deborah Waldron Fry

And I saw the numbers 1037 and heard." Psalm 103:7"

The Sevenfold by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard" The devil has to return sevenfold that which he has stolen." And I saw the word GLORY written out seven times. 

And I said it aloud seven times. And I heard," The ZEAL of the Lord of Hosts shall accomplish this." And I saw the numbers 1037 and heard." Psalm 103:7"

Beloved. Fear not, Mighty Warrior. Be of good cheer. The thief has been found and soundly defeated at the Cross. You know through My Word that the devil is the thief. Therefore. Beloved, rejoice in your God. The thief must return sevenfold that which he has taken from you.

I make My Ways known to you by My Spirit. No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. I am with you as I was with Moses. And Beloved, you are My Child. I will not fail you or abandon you. You have much better promises through the Blood of Christ. My GLORY, My Spirit is in you and upon you.

In My Passion and Devotion, I have saved you. The battle has been won. My sevenfold return is My Wholeness, My Completion, My Divine Perfection in every area of your life. Be of good cheer this day, Dear One. Your victory is in the Name of Jesus, the Name above every name. SEVENFOLD shall the enemy return what was lost. MY GLORY and the ZEAL of the LORD of HOSTS shall perform this in your life for I have declared, "IT IS FINISHED".

ZEAL: Strongs 7068: ardor (from color produced in face by deep emotion) Great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective. Passion, committedness, love, fervor, fire, devotion, eagerness, keenness, gusto.
SEVEN is the number of completion, divine perfection, wholeness. Finished

...Proverbs 6:31 But if the thief be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
...John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
...Psalm 103:7 He made known His ways to Moses, His mighty deeds to the sons of Israel.
...Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.
...Psalm 66:5Come and see the works of God; how awesome are His deeds toward mankind.
...Psalm 86:10 For You are great and perform wonders; You alone are God.
...John 11:40 Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"
... Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget