The Sign of My Covenant by Tammy Lang Jensen

Never again shall floodwaters destroy all life, look at the rainbow and remember.

The Sign of My Covenant by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I close my eyes this morning, I started seeing rainbows everywhere. Rainbows seem to inspire hope in believer and non-believer alike.

Then God said, I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed a rainbow in the clouds.

It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth (Genesis 9:12-13). Never again shall floodwaters destroy all life, look at the rainbow and remember.

I am not a man that I should lie, or a son of man, that I should change my mind. Have I ever spoken and failed to act? Have I ever promised and not carried it through (Numbers 23:19). I wonder if the rainbow was in the sky every day, would it become commonplace. Would it lose its wonder like the blueness of the sky, the roar of the ocean, or the song of a bird? Oh the things that we take for granted, that come to us each morning. I kept hearing the song in my head,”May we never lose our wonder!” May we stand in awe of the Great I AM, and may the smallest miracle never become commonplace. Lord, may our hearts remain humble, like that of a child. And he said, truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:3). Lord, forgive us when our hearts are not grateful.

Let us have eyes to see and ears to hear. Let us bow before you at the beauty of the sunrise. Let his leap for joy when a butterfly flaps its wings. Let the laughter of a baby move us to tears at the beauty of life. Lord teach us to number our days, for in the twinkling of an eye this will all be over. Let it be said of us, that we lived well. How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog--it’s here a little while, then it’s gone (James 4:14).

Come to me all who are weary, and I will give you rest. My heart desire for you is that you would prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters, when you encounter trials of various kinds (James 1:2). Joy, joy, joy, the joy of the Lord comes in the morning. A new day will dawn on us from above because our God is loving and merciful. He will give light to those who live in the dark and in death’s shadow.

He will guide us into the way of peace (Luke 1:78-80). Make a choice today, peace, joy, hope and love; and leave the rest to God. He did create the earth after all, and even the rainbow. You formed the mountains by your power.... you quieted the raging oceans with their pounding waves....Those

Who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders, from where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy (Psalm 65:5-8)....MAY YOU NEVER LOSE YOUR WONDER....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget