The Wait on The Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen

Though the days are long and tedious, you shall persevere.

The Wait on The Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen
Just abiding in my presence you are learning one of the most important lessons; how to wait with me. 

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say, on the Lord (Psalm 27:14).

And they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Though the days are long and tedious, you shall persevere.

We have talked by the lake and met in the heavenly‘s. But not one minute has been wasted. Basking in my presence, you have learned things you can learn no other way. You have been diligent and steadfast and ran to my warm embrace. When man has tried to force their opinions, you have waited on a word from Me. And even when I have asked you to do things that might look crazy to the world, you have done them anyway.

You have been judged a loyal and faithful servant; one I can trust with My word. Judging the times and the seasons, knowing when to release and when to wait. But you Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here in there, and knowledge will increase (Daniel 12:4). The Lord is pouring out his Spirit like never before. There is a hunger for the word and the things of God. But if I say, I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name, his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones.

I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot (Jeremiah 20:9). Prophets are prophesying, apostles are planting, preachers are preaching. There is a wildfire sweeping the nation, and revival is its name. The wheatfields are ripe for harvest, where are my laborers? The earth groans for the salvation of souls....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget