The Golden Rose in the Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

I gave all that I had so that you now stand in My Victory. Don't give up, My Precious One.

The Golden Rose in the Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a beautiful red rose. All around it was fire. But the fire did not destroy it. Even in the midst of the fire, it turned into Gold.

"Beloved. You are My Golden Vessel of Honor. Yes, My Child. Do not give up during this trial of your faith. Keep standing on My Word because your victory is assured. I gave all that I had so that you now stand in My Victory. Don't give up, My Precious One.

This trial you are going through is not of My doing, but I tell you this: I will turn it around for your good. I came NOT to kill, steal, and destroy; that is the enemy who does these things. I came to bring you LIFE and LIFE abundantly. Will you hang onto your Savior and trust Me just one more time?

Will you trust Me with your life and those of your loved ones? Failure is not an option in My Kingdom. My Love for you NEVER fails. I am bringing you out of this trial for you are to Me FAR more precious than Gold. You are priceless to Me. Though you be tried in the fire, I am right there with you. I am the forth Man in the fire. Fear not, My Child.

These fires of adversity shall not even leave the smell of smoke upon you. You are sealed with the precious Holy Spirit. MY Fire, the very flame of the Lord, dwells in you. I know you and you are Mine. Be confident of this very thing: that He who has begun a good work in you is faithful to complete it. You shall come out of this wilderness place, a Vessel of PURE GOLD, leaning on your Beloved, and smelling like a Rose.

COME OUT SMELLING LIKE A ROSE: to have success or good outcome in a situation in which one was likely to fail or be harmed; to succeed; to do better than anyone else in some situation.

...2 Corinthians 2:15 For to God we are the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.

...2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this SEAL, The Lord knows them that are His. And, Let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.But in a great house there are not only vessels of GOLD and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to HONOR, and some to dishonor.

...1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of GOLD that perishes, though it be tried with FIRE, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

...Song of Solomon 8:5Who is this coming up from the wilderness, leaning on her beloved?......6Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget