"Overcomers in My Glory Storm" by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. There is GLORY coming out from the midst of this storm. It is the last days.

"Overcomers in My Glory Storm" by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There is GLORY coming out from the midst of this storm. It is the last days. 

Satan has thrown everything he can at the remnant of God. Still, you are standing, My Child. I have seen your faith.

I have seen your tears. I have heard your cries. Out of these crashing waves of chaos shall come a Whirlwind of My making. Out of the darkness, the Light is shining. Out of death, the Sun of Righteousness has arisen with healing in His wings. You are not subject to the powers of darkness. You shall NOT succumb to their bidding.

My plans for you shall stand. When the enemy comes in, like a flood, I raise up a standard against him. You shall not fall, but you shall rise. Darkness has NO power over He who is Light. It always seems darkest before the Dawn. I am that Fearsome Dawn that the enemy is terrified of. I am He who has shone into your heart. My Face shines like the sun and the devil flees in terror. Think it not strange when various trials come your way. But do not be anxious, Dear One. You are My Overcomer. I have already made a way of escape.

Watch and see what I will do. I am opening up doors in the darkest of places. Through these portals, Your Deliverer comes. Angels come to assist you, fighting on your behalf. Yes, the world calls it crazy. But they cannot discern spiritual things. The sound of My Thunder is in this Holy Whirlwind and My Lightnings shall light up the world. Do not fear, Beloved. You will GLORY in what I am doing. I am shaking the kingdom of darkness on your behalf. The FIRE has been kindled. Stand and watch and be amazed. MY GLORY STORM is going forth.

...Luke 10:29 “I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled!"
...Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

...Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me like a dread Champion, a fearsome Warrior. Therefore, those who pursue me will stumble and won't prevail. They'll be put to great shame, when they don't succeed. Their everlasting disgrace won't be forgotten.

...Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

...Jeremiah 1:19"They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD.

...Luke 1:78 because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the Dawn will visit us from on high,
Artwork by Kevin Cardin Photography

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget