The Earth is Groaning by Deborah Waldron Fry

Be careful, Dear One, that you do not tune into the frequency of the earth, which is groaning and grieving for the Son of God to appear.

The Earth is Groaning by Deborah Waldron Fry
"The Earth is Groaning, but Tune In to My Heavenly Frequency"
Sisters and brothers. I felt this in my spirit today. I felt the grieving of the earth. 

Like a woman in labor pains grieves for her child to be born, so is creation groaning for the manifestation of the sons and daughters of God.

"Beloved. Do not be downcast, My Child. You have been feeling sad and down and don't know why. Your heart is no longer hard but made soft by your new birth. You now have the heart of your Father. This is why you feel things more than others. I have made you sensitive so that you can hear My Voice and know Me. Be careful, Dear One, that you do not tune into the frequency of the earth, which is groaning and grieving for the Son of God to appear.

Your focus has been on your cares and concerns. But keep your thoughts on the things above where there is joy unspeakable and full of Glory. Keep your mind on your Savior and My Kingdom. I have delivered you from the kingdom of darkness and from the domain of the evil one. I have carried your pain and groanings at the Cross so that you could rise up in the joyful exultation of your King. Now My Spirit groans for you. Tune out the world and tune into My Heavenly Frequency.

You shall forget your anguish as I bring you forth, My Sons and My Daughters. My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it. You will indeed go out with joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

...Romans 8:19-22 For the earnest expectation of the creation waits for the manifestation of the sons of God.

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

...John 16:21 A woman has pain in childbirth because her time has come; but when she brings forth her child, she forgets her anguish because of her joy that a child has been born into the world.
...Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

...Psalm 22:1 "My God, my God, why have You forsaken Me? [Why are You] so far from My deliverance and from My words of groaning?" (words of Jesus on the Cross)

...Colossians 3:1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Isaiah 55:12

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget