The Father's Heart by Deborah Waldron Fry

... Revelation 21:5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The Father's Heart by Deborah Waldron Fry
"The Father of All Compassion is raising you up, from dark hopelessness to Heavenly Skies of His Glory"

Today, I started weeping. I was feeling the Father's Heart and His great compassion for you, His Beloved Child. And I saw a mighty warrior eagle with its head down. And I heard this:

"Beloved. Do you know that I weep with you? Yes, My Child, I do not desire that any of My Children suffer. I am the God of all compassion. Heartbreak, loss, sickness and disease, death, poverty and hardship; these are not of My doing.

The thief called Satan comes to kill steal and destroy. He wants to take you down to the ground, down to his level, crushed and without hope. But do not weep, My Precious One. I have made a way of escape. Your Savior's deliverance shall be accomplished in your life. I know the waiting can be hard, Dear One. Do not lose your Hope. It is your faith in My Goodness and Love that will see you through this. Believe on the One who is Faithful and True.

Resist the Wicked One by standing firm on your faith in Me. Oh Beloved, I am your Deliverer; I will not fail you. I am He who restores you, secures you, strengthens you, and establishes you. I am anointing you with the Oil of Joy and with Power from on High. I am raising you up, Beloved. Up above the storms of life. Up where you belong, soaring in the Spirit, into skies of GLORY. I have set you free. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. You have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. This is My promise, Beloved, and I will not fail you. Rejoice, for MY GLORY shall be revealed through you to all the earth!"

...2 Corinthians 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

...2 Corinthians 4: 8We are pressed on all sides, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.
...1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it.

... Revelation 21:5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
...Romans 8:17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him. 18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget