My Everlasting Arms by Deborah Waldron Fry

Oh, this is the good news of the gospel of Grace that many of My Own still do not understand.

My Everlasting Arms by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Even when you feel that you have "lost" your faith, still, I remain faithful to you. Let this comfort you, My Child. 

Oh, this is the good news of the gospel of Grace that many of My Own still do not understand.

Your Savior has become your faith, your wisdom, your joy, your peace, your comfort. I am your everything.

You are no longer your own, but you belong to Me. I fulfilled all things so that you can now rest in My Everlasting Arms. Even when you feel hopeless, STILL I remain your Hope. Your life is in My Hands. Come, Dear One of Mine, and talk to your Abba Father. My ears are ALWAYS open to your cries. Even when you feel like I am far away, My Spirit is working in your heart, changing you and transforming you from glory to greater glory.

You cannot lose your faith, My Child, because the Holy Spirit dwells IN you. I NEVER leave you nor forsake you. I am your Helper and Comforter. Those feelings of hopelessness are LYING to you, coming from the father of lies, the devil, the enemy of your soul. Listen no longer to the voice of darkness, Beloved, but listen to My Voice of Hope and Light. I am speaking words of LOVE to you, encouraging words, comforting words to lift you up. I am the Lifter of your head. Do not fear anything, for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly hold you with My righteous right Hand; My Hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation.I am carrying you. Even when you feel unfaithful, I remain faithful to you, Beloved, for My Love for you is UNFAILING. You can depend upon Me. I am He who is called Faithful and True. Do not be sad, Little One, Just say, "Abba Daddy".

S+A+D= "SAY ABBA DADDY" Thank you Mindy Laws Salinger for this glorious revelation! <3 p="">...Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.
....1 Corinthians 1:30 It is because of Him that you are IN Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God: our righteousness, holiness, and redemption.

...2 Timothy 2:13 if we are unfaithful, yet He remains faithful; He cannot deny himself.
...Romans 3:3 What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God’s faithfulness?
...1 Corinthians 1:9 God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

...Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True.
Isaiah 41:13
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon; used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget