Submit Yourselves by Tammy Lang Jensen

This morning I saw a vision of a hand cupped on the ground. Suddenly, I saw a snake slithering through. My gut instinct was to want to pull my hand back.

Submit Yourselves by Tammy Lang Jensen
This morning I saw a vision of a hand cupped on the ground. Suddenly, I saw a snake slithering through. 

My gut instinct was to want to pull my hand back. But then it was like I heard a voice,”Not today Satan!” I grabbed my sword and cut off the head of the serpent. Then I heard this scripture: Submit yourselves, then, to God.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you (James 4:7). Then the Lord started breaking this scripture down for me. He said, many of my children don’t know how to put this to work in their daily lives. It works like this, if you are struggling with drugs and alcohol. When the phone rings and your old friends want you to go out with them, say no, stay home and read your Bible, get quiet with God. Resist the pull of the world, and eventually that thing will flee. Trust the Lord with your inner circle, and when you are ready he will bring new and better friends. He has ransomed you from the kingdom of darkness, into the light....

Next I saw a vision of a person putting on biker boots and full leather. I sensed they were gearing up for battle. I then heard the Lord say,”Awake oh my sleeping warriors!” My watchmen have gone to sleep on the wall. The Lord says, call my intercessors to their positions, where are my praying Saints! The Lord needs strong hands and pure hearts, crying out, “Abba father day and night!” All the crushing and the pressing is to make you more like him, so you can pray more like him.

Pray big prayers, believe for mighty and marvelous things. Have lofty goals and great vision, be people of passion, purpose and anointed eyesight. After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus, Rabbi, he said, we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you (John 3:2).

Where two or more are gathered together, there I am also; “God is with you!” Pray, and again I say, PRAY. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). I hear people say all the time, I wish I knew the will of God for my life. He tells you in the above scripture, so just keep doing that until you feel a shift, a breaking through. Intercessors, that is our job in this season. To help others break through who have little strength left. We are stronger together, time to fight, fight, fight and when we have done all, “TO STAND!”....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget