The Mighty Glorious River of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

When you are at your lowest, I am at My Highest. I have stood up and declared," No more."

The Mighty Glorious River of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
Vision: "I saw Jesus standing up in heaven and sending out the Mighty Glorious River of God to overwhelm the enemy on your behalf!!"

"Beloved. Though it may seem that the enemy has overwhelmed you, watch as SUDDENLY, I shall overwhelm HIM with the Mighty River of Life driven by the Breath of your God!

When you are at your lowest, I am at My Highest. I have stood up and declared," No more." I have stood up and declared to the enemy that your total salvation is finished. I have saved you to the uttermost, Dear One. I have declared that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. No brokenness shall prevail in you for you stand in My Shalom Peace.

I have given you My Wholeness in every area of your life. Though the evil ones attempt to wreak havoc on My earth and the fullness thereof, I have sent My Mighty Rushing River to prevail for you. My Holy Spirit comes like a raging Flood against the forces of darkness, driven by the Breath of Yahweh. Watch, Beloved, watch as My River knocks down every plan of the enemy. Watch as My River of Life brings provision and healing and strength. The River of Life is flowing for you!! Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.

Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. SUDDENLY, it shall happen, Beloved! Only believe! Do not be afraid. Stand still and rest in Me, because I am standing up for you and declaring IT IS FINISHED. The Waters of My Glory are swallowing up the evil works of darkness in your life. The enemy you see today you will never see again!"

...Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west and His glory from the rising of the sun; for He will come like a raging flood, driven by the breath of the LORD.

...Isaiah 33:21But there the Majestic One, our LORD, will be for us a place of rivers and wide canals: He will be like a wide river of protection that no enemy can cross, that no enemy ship can sail upon.
...Revelation 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

...Acts 7:55-56 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

...Romans 8:31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

...Exodus 14:13...“Do not be afraid. Stand still and you will see the LORD’s salvation, which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians you see today, you will never see again. 14YAHWEH,The LORD, will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
Amazing artwork by Kimberly Hogan;used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget