The Throne Room by Tammy Lang Jensen

As I closed my eyes this morning, I was immediately in the throne room with Jesus. There were purple velvet chairs and everything was beautiful.

The Throne Room by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I closed my eyes this morning, I was immediately in the throne room with Jesus. There were purple velvet chairs and everything was beautiful. Jesus placed me in one chair and he sat in the other. 

It was then I realized I was a small child, probably around the age of eight. He called an angel over who brought me a cup of tea in beautiful porcelain white china.

As we were having tea together, I accidentally spilled mine and made a mess. I started to cry and tell Jesus I was sorry for ruining his beautiful chair. He looked at me intently and smiled. He said,”Not to worry, waved his hand and the mess was gone.”

As he took both my hands in his, I realized now I was a grown woman. He said,”So many of my children have become discouraged when they make a mess of things, they have simply given up.” They don’t realize I am not mad at them, I only want them to learn from the mistake and move forward. Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9). II will go ahead of you and make your crooked path straight and your rough places smooth. I will go before you and I will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron (Isaiah 45:2). I am the way-maker and I can save the day.

Think about your words and actions, be cautious in all you do and say. Are the words from your own mouth ruining your day? I pray in all circumstances that you would be upright and righteous. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayers, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil (1 Peter 3:12). For the Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful and all he does (Psalm 145:17). The Lord is faithful to forgive, he is loyal to cover an iniquity. But you must seek, knock and ask; and then pursue righteousness. All things work together for the good of those that trust and believe. Believe that I Am able, trust that I forgive....

Don’t get stuck in forgiveness, or put down stakes in the enemie’s camp. Be found in the tent of meeting, waiting on the Lord‘s hand. Come to me and Mishkan (dwell, rest, live-in) the tabernacle. As I drew Moses to the tent of meeting, I am also drawing you. A place to come together and talk of heaven and my will being accomplished in all the earth. So don’t give up or become discouraged. For the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. He is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. He is an all knowing, all loving, and all forgiving God. So don’t confuse Abba Father, with your earthly father; especially if he wasn’t the greatest guy. Our father in heaven is not mean, cruel or punishing. He is, however, just, forgiving and loyal. He will convict but never condemn. The enemy is the accuser of the brethren. So if the accusing voice comes, cast it down and say this with me. Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)....

So you can say like David,”This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24). So be like David and encourage yourself, because your God loves you with an unending love. He is your Master, your Savior, your friend....
He died for you, won’t you live for Him....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget