Yes Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen

When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume (Isaiah 43:2)...

Yes Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume (Isaiah 43:2).

As I got quite with the Lord this morning, I saw him standing on a river bank; he held out his hand to me. As I walked over and took his hand, he stepped into the river. He said,”Will you follow me anywhere?” My answer was, “Yes Lord!” As we walked to the deepest part and the water was over our head; I began to panic. Looking with my natural eyes, I was afraid of drowning. The more I struggled, the tighter the Lord held my hand. He said, “Just Surrender, natural laws don’t apply in the spiritual realm.” Look with eyes of faith, I am a supernatural God!

As I relented to the pressure of his hand, I found I was able to stand in the deep end with him. And as long as my eyes were fixed on Jesus, I could breathe. But the second I looked away or became distracted; I began to struggle again. Keep your eyes set on Jesus, and nothing shall be impossible to you. Jesus looked at them intently and said, Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God! (Mark 10:27).

Not only so, but we also glory and our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us (Romans 5:3-5). Holy Spirit is our counselor and comforter, he is there to teach us to commune with our Lord and Savior.

Are you wading in deep waters to hear the Lord for yourself. Have you become dependent on others to hear of the Lord for you? The body of Christ and confirmation are a wonderful thing. But are you continually building your one-on-one personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He is not some far off God, he is as close as the next breath. And he is longing to hear from you. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are open to their prayers (1 Peter 3:12). The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him, he also hears their cry and saves them (Psalm 145:18-19).

Thank the Lord in spirit and in truth, I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. We serve the Master of the universe, he has the whole world in His hand; and he is waiting to hear from you. God is not slow, as some think of slow. But he is patient that not one soul be lost. You see that faith was active along with his works and faith was completed by his work; and the scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness-and he was called a friend of God (James 2:22-23).

Have faith that God will not let you drown, when the river of difficulty sweeps over you. Stand firm like Hezekiah, is that your face like a flint and say, I am a friend of God! And hear the Lord clearly when he says, “I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!” (Matthew 28:20)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget