My Precious One by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. Are you in trouble, My Child? Have circumstances crushed your spirit? Has the enemy been pursuing you relentlessly?

My Precious One by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard," My Name will NEVER lose it's power."

"Beloved. Are you in trouble, My Child? Have circumstances crushed your spirit? Has the enemy been pursuing you relentlessly?

Oh My Precious One. Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been declared to you from the beginning? I am the Eternal God.

My Name is still the Name above all names. Yes, My Warrior. When you speak the Name of Jesus, demons flee, principalities and powers are rendered helpless, and the rulers of darkness bend their knee to He who is Almighty God. Even the faintest whisper of My Name shall cause total confusion in the enemy's camp.

I am He who brings the princes of darkness to naught and the rulers of this world to nothing. Call out My Name, Dear One. All of heaven will respond on your behalf. I have Mighty Warriors stationed all around you to help you and minister to you. You are not alone, My Child. Speak My Name, Dear One, and watch what I shall do. My Glory and Light shall suddenly appear in that situation and all darkness shall flee! I am He who runs to help you, Beloved. I am He who rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor; the eternal God Who is your refuge; who drives out the enemy before you crying, ‘Destroy them!’ Whosoever calls upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved. I have GIVEN you My Name. This is how you fight your battles, Beloved. I am still the Miracle Worker!

...Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross. 9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

...Isaiah 40:21Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been declared to you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the foundation of the earth? 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. 23 He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.

...Deuteronomy 33:26There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor.27The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; He cries out, ‘Destroy them!’

...Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget