The Commander of Heaven's Armies by Deborah Waldron Fry

His angels are FAR superior as they are not fallen. We have nothing to fear from Satan's demons.

The Commander of Heaven's Armies by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved sisters and brothers. You have heard the saying,"New levels, new devils." But know this. There are many more FOR you than against you. I heard that we are being sent,"Greater Angels."

His angels are FAR superior as they are not fallen. We have nothing to fear from Satan's demons. The Lord of Hosts is sending in the "Big Guns" in these last days. I also heard, "ARCHANGELS". And "whatever it takes, I will do."

Beloved. Fear not. I have you surrounded. Hear the Sound of marching in the tops of the trees. I am the Commander of Heaven's Armies. I know the attacks against you, My Child, and I have already gone ahead of you to strike down the enemy. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. I give My angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. For you wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. The fallen ones have no dominion over you. They have lost My anointing and their authority.

They hold only darkness, but My angels carry My LIGHT. Light always destroys darkness. They hearken to the Voice of My Word. They bow down only to Me.They are mighty Warriors sent to minister to the heirs of salvation. My angels are MAJESTIC and powerful, they carry My Name and My Sword. They are the GREATER ones. I am opening your eyes and your heart to understand this and to see by the Spirit these splendid mighty warriors sent on your behalf. Whatever it takes, I am He who makes provision for you.

Therefore, whom shall you fear? There are MANY more for you than against you. "It may look like you are surrounded, but you are surrounded by Me." Fear not, Beloved Child of Mine. "The God of angel armies is always by your side."

BIG GUNS:Larger in appearance, weight and power. An important, influential person. A high-ranking military officer.
ARCHANGEL:From a Greek word meaning "chief angel."

... 2 Samuel 5:24 "It shall be, when you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the balsam trees, then you shall act promptly, for then the LORD will have gone out before you to strike the army of the Philistines."
...2 Kings 6:16“Do not be afraid,” Elisha answered, “for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” 17Then Elisha prayed, “O LORD, please open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw that the hills were full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha
...Ephesians 6:12
...Daniel 10:13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me.
...Psalm 91:11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
...Psalm 103:20
...Luke 2:9 And an angel of the Lord stood by them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they feared with great fear.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget