The Time of Waiting by Deborah Waldron Fry

As you wait, I am repairing and healing; sustaining and encouraging; supporting and holding you so that you can prevail over the enemy.

The Time of Waiting by Deborah Waldron Fry
7/7/2019 "Beloved. When you are waiting upon Me, you are not alone in this waiting. Oh no, My Child. In the waiting, I am with you, entwined with you by My Spirit, bound together by cords of Love.

We are One, Beloved. I in you and you in Me. It is a very real thing, Dear One. In the waiting, I am pouring My strength into you, empowering you to rise above your circumstances. As you wait, I am repairing and healing; sustaining and encouraging; supporting and holding you so that you can prevail over the enemy.

Oh Beloved Warrior, it is in this time of waiting, this time of being bound together, that you are infused with strength from on High, My Strength, Beloved; My Strength made perfect in your weakness. Do not be discouraged any longer in the time of waiting, but know that you are being renewed, restored, refreshed, and refired by the Spirit of God. The enemy will see Me in you, he will not know where you begin and I end. You are hidden in Christ. In the waiting, I am making you as BOLD as a Lion; the Lion of Judah.

Be confident of this very thing, My Warrior. He who has begun a good work in you is faithful to complete it. Keep your eyes upon Me, Beloved; for you are bound to Me, entwined forever with My Grace and Goodness. Though the enemy may fight against you, he shall NOT prevail against you, for I am with you, declares the LORD, to rescue you. Be of good courage, fear not, and wait upon Me, Beloved. Weep no longer, for Behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah has prevailed!"

Strong's Number H6960 Qavah: Hebrew: To WAIT; To entwine, to twist, to bind together as with a rope. To be strong and robust for the notion of binding fast, tying fast in strength. Look for, hope, expect, linger. (Blue letter Bible)

Strong's Hebrew 2388: to strengthen, prevail, be courageous, sustain, encourage, make bold, hold up, sustain, support, to withstand

...John 14:20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.
...Psa 27:14 Wait (H6960) on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen (H2388) thine heart: wait, (H6960) I say, on the LORD.

...Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait (H6960) upon the LORD shall renew their strength(H2388) ; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

...Isaiah 33:2 O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited H6960 for You: be our arm (power, strength) every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.
...Jeremiah 1:19 They will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you, for I am with you, declares the LORD, to deliver you.”

...Revelation 5:5 (5 is the number of GRACE) And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget