Carrier of His Weighty Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Divine Presence, the Comforter abides with you always. I have given you the Glory of the Father.

Carrier of His Weighty Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw a Child of God carrying heavy weights. He was so burdened down with the cares of this world. 

He cried out to God in his agony, and I saw Jesus take the weights from his shoulders and exchange the weights for His Glory. You are now a Glory Carrier, a Carrier of His Weighty Glory, Shekinah Glory; Christ in you.

Beloved. Weep not, My Weary One. Why do you carry such heavy weights? The cares of this world are too much for you, My Child. This is not your portion. Cast all those cares upon your Savior. I am the Burden Bearer. I am the Yoke Destroyer. I am the Way Maker. It is Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. You are not helpless, Dear One for the Helper lives in you. My Divine Presence, the Comforter abides with you always. I have given you the Glory of the Father.

This is the Mystery which has been hidden but now made manifest through the Son. I am raising you up from the place of Weeping, My Child. I shall show you who you are in Me. You are not to carry burdens, but you are My Glory Carrier. Arise and shine for your Light is come. No longer shall the darkness overwhelm you, Dear One, as you look to Me. Lift up your eyes, Beloved, and see My Shekinah Glory.

Feel the weighty Splendor and Majesty of your Savior. For He who shines like the Sun has come and the Spirit of Glory rests upon you and lives in you. You are FREE. I in you and you in Me. You will look and be radiant, and your heart will tremble and rejoice...

SHEKINAH: Hebrew; “settle in” or “dwell with.” The divine Presence of God, the abiding Presence of God, the visible manifestation of God, the visible majesty of the Divine Presence, the weightiness of God's glorious and limitless Power. GLORY: Kabad: weighty, splendor, copiousness, glorious

...John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His Glory, the Glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

...John 17:21 that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22I have given them the GLORY You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.

...Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints: 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

...Matthew 17:2 There Jesus was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.

...Isaiah 60:1Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. 2For behold, darkness covers the earth, and thick darkness is over the peoples; but the LORD will rise upon you, and His glory will appear over you.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget