Cowering to The Smoke by Tammy Lang Jensen

Their feet run to evil, and they are swift to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity: desolation and destruction are in their highways (Isaiah 59:7)....

Cowering to The Smoke by Tammy Lang Jensen
It is time to quit cowering to the smoke and mirrors of the enemy. He is the father of lies, and there is no truth in him. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.

He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies (John 8:44). Their feet run to evil, and they are swift to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity: desolation and destruction are in their highways (Isaiah 59:7)....

I walked into a room and there were smoke and mirrors everywhere, trying to obscure my vision. The enemy does not like to be seen, and I knew there was evil in this room. I looked down at my hand and I was holding a large hammer. I took the hammer of authority and began to smash the mirrors. It exposed a man parading around in priestly robes. I knew in an instant, behind closed doors he was serving Satan.

I then saw a man working for the kingdom of darkness blow a purple smoke to blind the eyes of the Saints. Satan, the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they can not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God (2 Corinthians 4:4). Lord, my earnest prayer is that you would unbind their minds and unveil their eyes so they can see the truth of the gospel of Christ. For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light (Luke 8:17)....

I then saw a vision of an eagle lifting a highway with his wings. I am destroying the highway to hell, shaking the kingdom of darkness. I have not called you to save my people, only Jesus can do that. I have called you to get them searching. To challenge old mindsets, to war for righteousness. To uproot evil, one brick at a time. Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it (Matthew 7:13-14)....

No longer will mixture be tolerated. The Lord is separating the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the goats, the holy from the profane. I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand (Revelation 14:14)....

The Lord is coming with a sickle in his hand, don’t be found on the threshing floor....

Tammy Lang Jensen



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget