Defined Destiny

The book of {Habakkuk 2:2} says: Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it." as Destiny and divine purpose refer to the same thing.

Defined Destiny
PATHFINDER's PRAYER AND PRAISES featuring: "G-O-S-P-E-L  O-N       T-H-E  A-I-R " and the day's "Wonderful Word for the Whole World" In honour of our Everlasting Father of compassion, the Magnanimous, Magnificent, Marvelous,  Meek but Mighty Messiah, Christ-Jesus, the Great Potter and Shaper of all human destiny, as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:

"HUMAN-DESTINY"{Part 1} with the sub-titled Topic: "DEFINED-DESTINY" The  book of {Habakkuk 2:2} says: Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it." as Destiny and divine purpose refer to the same thing. Destiny is an essential part of our Christian journey which has to be maximized. In simple language...What Is destiny? It is God's purpose for a man's life.

It is a divinely pre-planned destination and designation in life as further defined in the book of (Jeremiah 1: 5) read thus: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you: before you were born I sanctified you: I ordained you a prophet to the nations."...It is the totality of God's counsel for a person and what God has decided concerning him even before he was conceived.

The book of {Isaiah  25 : 1} says: " O Lord, You are my God, I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." while the same book of {Isaiah  46 : 8-11} on the Awesomeness of God and human destiny read thus: "Remember this, and show yourselves men;  recall to mind, O you transgressors...Remember the former things of old, for I am God and there is other; I am God, and there is none like Me.

Declaring the End from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure'....Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country, Indeed I have spoken it: I will also bring it to pass, I have purposed it: I will also do it. ">>>

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget