There Is No Grace So Amazing

Let this be your battle cry, My Warrior Bride. "For me, to live is Christ." There is no Name higher. There is no Power greater. There is no Love that surpasses. There is no Weapon mightier. There is no Word so unfailing. There is no Spirit more comforting. There is no Fire hotter. There is no Taste sweeter.

There Is No Grace So Amazing
Let this be your battle cry, My Warrior Bride. "For me, to live is Christ." There is no Name higher. There is no Power greater. There is no Love that surpasses. There is no Weapon mightier. There is no Word so unfailing. There is no Spirit more comforting. There is no Fire hotter. There is no Taste sweeter.

There is no Compassion so tender. There is no Life so abundant. There is no Light brighter. There is no Kindness so merciful. There is no Grace so amazing. There is no Faithfulness so true. There is no Peace more heavenly. There is no Salvation so complete. When the devil whispers in your ears that things are hopeless, send him to your Savior and Elder Brother.

Point him to your Abba Father. Speak My Name, Dear One. At My name, EVERY KNEE MUST BOW. There is NO weapon formed against you, Beloved, that can prosper. So stand and LIVE by faith in the Son of God. For you are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you

.....................................................................................................................................................
Philippians 2:8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Acts 4:10 Let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead-- BY THIS NAME this man stands here before you healed

Isaiah 45:23 By myself I have sworn, My mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before Me every knee will bow; by Me every tongue will swear.
Hebrews 2:5-18

By: Deborah Waldron Fry
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget