Days of Awe are here Beloved

Your destiny has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life. You have come through the veil of My Son's Flesh into My Presence. Your righteousness is a gift given to you by Me for all time. This is not a time for fear, but for rejoicing.

Days of Awe are here Beloved
Your destiny has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life. You have come through the veil of My Son's Flesh into My Presence. Your righteousness is a gift given to you by Me for all time. This is not a time for fear, but for rejoicing.

You are My Beloved and I am yours. I have clothed you with My garments of salvation. No one may take them from you. You have received an ABUNDANCE of Grace and you shall reign in this life. Look among the nations, My Child. Observe. Be astonished.

Wonder! Because I am doing something in your days you would not believe if you were told. Therefore once more I will astound the people of earth with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish. You have been made kings and priests unto Me. No power of hell will be able to stop what I have ordained. For you, My beloved Bride, will shine like the brightness of the heavens and as the stars in the sky.


2 Corinthians 5:21 For He has made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Revelation 3:5 The one who conquers (born again) will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will NEVER blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But by His doing you are IN Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and RIGHTEOUSNESS and sanctification, and redemption. Romans 5:17 For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, MUCH MORE those who receive the abundance of grace and of the GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS will REIGN IN LIFE in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

Romans 4:5 But to the one who DOES NOT WORK, BUT BELIEVES in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the sky, Then look to the earth beneath; For the sky will vanish like smoke, and the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants will die in like manner; But My salvation will be forever, And My RIGHTEOUSNESS will not wane.
Habakkuk 1:5
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget