There Are More For You Than Against You

You are heirs of salvation. Though it may seem all hell is breaking out around you, I have angels encamped around you to protect you and to minister to you. I have given my angels charge over you to keep you and your loved ones in all your ways.

There Are More For You Than Against You
You need to hear this, Beloved. There are more FOR you than against you. I have angels on assignment to work with you and for you.

You are heirs of salvation. Though it may seem all hell is breaking out around you, I have angels encamped around you to protect you and to minister to you. I have given my angels charge over you to keep you and your loved ones in all your ways.

I have My Mighty Warriors aligned against the devil and his minions. They turn tail and run when they see My Mighty Ones. They are a mighty force against the darkness. The devil is a defeated foe. The Blood of the Lamb stands at your defense. So keep speaking My Word no matter what it looks like. Let My Breath come forth from your mouth.

My angels hearken to the Voice of My Word. They excel in strength. Sing with the angels a new song. Proclaim My Name. I am the Commander of the Lord's Army. This is the heavenly force you have on your side Beloved.

It is an army that CANNOT be defeated for I won the victory already. I am He who holds you in the palm of My Hand now and forevermore. You are My Child. Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The enemy you see today you will never see again.

Psalms 91:11 - For God shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. They hold you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 13:2 - Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Psalms 103:20 - Bless the LORD, you His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commands, hearkening unto the Voice of His Word.

Exodus 14:13 "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The enemy you see today you will never see again.

Joshua 5:13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a Man (Jesus) standing in front of him with a drawn Sword in His Hand.

2 Kings 6:16"Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." 17 Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

By:
Deborah Waldron Fry
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget