I am pouring the Oil of Gladness upon My Children

I am filling you to overflowing with My Spirit in these last days. I anoint you with the oil of gladness instead of mourning. Listen not to the gloom and doomers. Do not eat of the devil's food which consists of fear, confusion, torment and terror.

I am pouring the Oil of Gladness upon My Children
I am filling you to overflowing with My Spirit in these last days. I anoint you with the oil of gladness instead of mourning. Listen not to the gloom and doomers. Do not eat of the devil's food which consists of fear, confusion, torment and terror. For you are My Beloved and I am yours. I am the Anointed One, your High Priest. Joy and Peace are on My Head and they flow down My Garments to you by My Spirit. Only good things flow from My Hand, Dear One. I have set a table of an ABUNDANCE of good things in the presence of your enemies.

Eat the delightful Fruit of My table. Be of good cheer, My Bride. I shall satisfy your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. I have redeemed your life from destruction and have crowned and anointed you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Behold, My River of Gladness is flowing to you and over you even now. Come, Beloved, drink from the river of delights and feast on the abundance of My house..............................................................................................................................................................................
Psalm 45:7 You love righteousness, and hate wickedness: therefore God (the Father), Your God, has anointed You (Jesus) with the oil of gladness above Your fellows.

Psalm 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who heals ALL your diseases; 4 Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 36:8 They feast on the abundance of Your House; you give them drink from your river of delights.

Acts 13:52 The disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Ghost.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence).
Psalm 23 Isaiah 61

From:
Deborah Waldron Fry

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget