I AM the Secret Place by Deborah Waldron Fry

It can be found still, My Child. Not in the world, My Love, but such a place is found only in Me. I AM the Secret Place.

I AM the Secret Place by Deborah Waldron Fry
I know you are weary, Beloved. "Where is a Place of refreshing?" you ask. "Where can I go to find peace and beauty and wholeness and comfort?" It can be found still, My Child. Not in the world, My Love, but such a place is found only in Me. I AM the Secret Place. I AM your source of refreshing Living Waters that never fail. Come to Me all who are weary and heavy laden, and I shall give you rest. The enemy cannot touch you here, Dear One.



Lay down in peace in the Garden of My Love. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. I hide you in the Secret Place of My tent. I am your covering, Beloved. Breathe in My Breath of Life. In Me, you abide under the Shadow of the Almighty. I will continually guide you and satisfy your desire.

Even in scorched places, I shall pour Living Water out upon you and your dry ground shall become a watered garden. Rivers of living water shall flow from you, and all those around you shall be able to drink from your abundance. You shall become a fountain of My own; a spring whose waters fail not.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
Psalm 91:1He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Song of Solomon 6:12 "You are like a private garden, My treasure, My Bride! You are like a spring that no one else can drink from, a fountain of My own."

Isaiah 12:3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
Isaiah 58:11 And the LORD will continually guide you, And satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.


Psalm 27: 5 For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a Rock.

John 4:14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."


John 7:37Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. 38"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'" 39But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget