Rise up, My Warrior Bride. No more sighing by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Beloved, into the Secret Place. Lay down your burdens at My feet and leave them there. Forget those things in the past. You are a new amazing creature in Me.

Rise up, My Warrior Bride. No more sighing by Deborah Waldron Fry
Rise up, My Warrior Bride. No more sighing, Dear One. Rise up and take your place. You are well armored in My garment of Light and equipped for every good work by My Spirit. Come up, My Beloved, into the Secret Place. Lay down your burdens at My feet and leave them there. Forget those things in the past. You are a new amazing creature in Me.


Come forth, My Love. It is time. I have waited for you for so long to be ready for this day and hour. The enemy has distracted, delayed, and tried to destroy your destiny. But he cannot stop what I have set in motion. I have called you and chosen you. It's time for you to rise up with wings as eagles. Come up to the Higher Place. I have set you free.

Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. It is you that I love. It is you that I died for. Will I not also give you all things freely? Fly on My thermals of Love. Many shall come to Me through you. Win them with My Love. Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, and come along, for behold, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone, and the Son is shining upon you.

THERMAL- a rising current of warm air; a column of rising air caused by the heat of the sun on the land surface. Used by gliders and birds to gain height.

2 Corinthians 5:1717 Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, My darling, my beautiful one, And come along. 11For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone.

Isaiah 35:10 No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there, 10And the ransomed of the LORD will return and come with joyful shouting to Zion, with everlasting joy upon their heads. They will find gladness and joy, And sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Psalm 91:1 He that dwells in the Secret Place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget