My favor Rests Upon You by Deborah Waldron Fry

My favor rests upon you like dew on the grass and encompasses you like a heavy cloud of latter rain.

My favor Rests Upon You by Deborah Waldron Fry
I bless you, Beloved, and I surround you with favor as a shield. Light is shining from My Face into your heart, My Child, and your King’s countenance is life to you. My favor rests upon you like dew on the grass and encompasses you like a heavy cloud of latter rain.


You have received an ABUNDANCE of grace by the Blood of the Lamb, and you shall REIGN in this life. I know it is hard to believe sometimes, My Love. But I am your Helper. My Spirit dwells in your heart. Don't let the enemy steal your peace, Dear One. You are safe with Me. In My Hand is POWER and MIGHT. You have FAVOR with God and man.

Your provision is coming in even now, My Child. None of My words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled. I am granting your requests. Speak my Word. Only believe. Your family is safe in My Hands. Your children and your children's children shall be taught by Me, and great shall be the peace of your children.

Do not walk by what you see in the natural, but walk by faith, My Child. I AM ABLE to do exceedingly, abundantly ABOVE all that you ask or think! Therefore, rejoice, Beloved! My Love for you will never fail. Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so!

Therefore say to them, "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled," declares the Sovereign LORD.
Ezekiel 12:28

In the light of the King’s countenance is life; and His favor is as a cloud of the latter rain. Proverbs 16:15

For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one (Adam), much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will REIGN in life through the One, Jesus Christ. Romans 5:17

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

2 Corinthians 4:6For God, who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us.

1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying," Oh that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that YOUR hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!" And God granted him that which he requested

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget