My Word is ALIVE by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. My Word is not just a book. My Word is ALIVE and sharper than a two edged sword. It brings wisdom and understanding. My Word is LIFE to you, My Child. Where My Word is released, there I AM also.

My Word is ALIVE by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My Word is not just a book. My Word is ALIVE and sharper than a two edged sword. It brings wisdom and understanding. My Word is LIFE to you, My Child. Where My Word is released, there I AM also. As you speak My Word, it is like a knife cutting through warm butter. The enemy cannot defeat My Word. He melts at My Presence. I AM the Word, My Child. I am the Word and your Glorious Sword, cutting through all the plans of the enemy.

 I am quickening your wisdom and understanding of who I am. I am taking you deeper by the Spirit. I do not want you to judge by what you see with your eyes or decide what you hear with your ears. The Powerful One that dwells in you raises the dead, Beloved. You have been quickened and raised up with My Son and are seated at the right Hand of Majesty on high.

Do not faint, Beloved. The spirit of death has been defeated by the Spirit of LIFE. My Spirit in you is quickening your mortal body. I am accelerating your understanding of My ways in these last days. Remain teachable, Beloved, and do not let fear steal your confidence. My Word is in you and in your mouth. As you believe and speak forth My word, My will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. Your heart shall rejoice at the glorious things I am doing.

quicken: accelerate; hasten:2.to give or restore vigor or activity to; stir up, rouse, or stimulate:3.to revive; refresh;restore life to: to become quicker, or to make more active.

..John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

..Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is QUICK, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword.

..Ephesians 2:4-6 But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive (quickened) with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

..Isaiah 11:3 and he will delight (Hebrew-ruach; quick understanding) in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears;

..Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for Your word has quickened me.

..Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in you.

Romans 8:2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

..Romans 10:8..The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach.

..Matthew 6:9“Pray, then, in this way:‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name 10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

..Luke 3:17 When Jesus said this, all His adversaries were humiliated. And the whole crowd rejoiced at all the glorious things He was doing.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget